CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Thoughts for a New Year







I think God is trying to show me something this year. I think that I try way too hard. I'm always to fix things and solve problems. Well, I'm at the point where I give up. Really, I think so. I have been pretty depressed about it lately. But I'm not now.

So what I think God is trying to show me is that He will take care of things if I seek Him. He can take care of things a lot better than I ever will. And for that, I'm very thankful. I don't think walking with Jesus should be such a struggle. I know that worrying is not God's will either. So, I think I will seek Jesus, praise Him, and believe His promises. And let Him take care of the rest.

Here's some verses I've been thinking about:

Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear Him.
The young lions lack and suffer hunger;
But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing

Psalm 34:9-10 (New King James)


But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

Matthew 6:33


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-30


I hope you all have a blessed year!




0 comments: