CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is such a wonderful opportunity to be thankful for all our blessings. I'm praying to have a more thankful heart this coming up year. Here are some of my favorite verses about thanksgiving:

  • I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30
  • And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you are called in one body; and be you thankful. Colossians 3:15
  • To the end that my glory may sing praise to You, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You for ever. Psalm 30:12
  • Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful to Him, and bless His name. Psalm 100:4
  • It is a good thing to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High: Psalm 92:1
May you all have a blessed thanksgiving.

0 comments: