CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yay!! My first blog

Well, here goes my first blog!! I'm looking forward to writing about things that God puts on my heart. I love discussing the scriptures. I welcome comments and opposing views. Please back your opinions up with Bible. I'm not too interested in man's opinion. I want to know the heart of God.

I'm OK with opposing views, though. I believe that friends don't have to agree on everything. I have to believe that or I wouldn't have any friends :) Well, maybe one or two.

So, I may be a bit of a fanatic. That's because I'm really excited about Jesus and all the wonderful things He has done in my life.

Hopefully, I'll be writing more soon. Check back with me.

Blessings to everyone,
Christie

0 comments: